Exceptional Healthcare in a Luxury Setting
- Upscale Rooms with In-Suite Private Showers
- In-Room temperature control
- Restaurant Style Dining Services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Available
- Flat screen televisions with complimentary cable services
- Electric Beds
- Beauty/Barber Salon Services Available
- Programs and Activities Available
- Resident Garden Area
- Gated Walking path with Gazebo
- Therapy and Wellness Center
- Life Enrichment Area
We all have many roles — mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister, friend. But one of the most important roles is caring for a loved one who is older, has a disability, is ill, or can no longer care for themselves. We call these people “caregivers.” Being the primary caregiver at home for someone who is not able to care for themselves can be stressful. All caregivers deserve a break, which also is called a RESPITE STAY OR RESPITE CARE.
A Respite Stay at a community based nursing center is a stay that is more than 24 hours but less than 2 weeks. Taking a break for yourself is not selfish. Sometimes it is necessary in order for you to keep being the best caregiver you can be. It can be hard to find somewhere for respite care or even trust that facility to take over for a few days while you take a break. We will make that choice easy. Respite care is even a solution after a weather event or work being done on your home. For information on Respite Care, please contact one of our centers.